- TICKET: 200,-
Available to: 2023-10-22 16:00:00
20. - 22. 10. 2023
20. 10. 2023 (friday) 10.00 - 18.00
21. 10. 2023 (saturday) 10.00 - 18.00
22. 10. 2023 (sunday) 10.00 - 16.00
- 200 CZK / full entrance fee
200 CZK / pre-sale of tickets online (until 19 October 2023)
60 CZK / collective entrance fee for schools (min. 10 people)
- Free of charge/ children up to 140 cm, HP, HDP card holders (upon presentation of a valid card), collective entrance fee for kindergartens
- presale: www.vstupenky-pva.cz
- 200 CZK / parking passenger vehicle
650 CZK / bus parking fee
- bulk ticket forms to download:
- group ticket for schools (10 - 30 people) - CZK 60 per person, free escort (max. 2 people) group ticket for kindergartens (10 - 30 children) - free children, free escort (max. 2 people)
- Opening hours and tickets are valid for all concurrent events.
Entrance hall II - Česká spořitelna
Entrance hall III - Česká spořitelna
Visas and Invitation Letters
Please note that we have no authority to grant letters of invitation to trade fair visitors; we can only provide them to our exhibitors upon request. No prior registration is required for visitors of our fairs; tickets can be purchase right at the entrance to the venue. As for visas, we do not provide any services related to obtaining visas to the Czech Republic - please contact the Czech embassy or consulate seated in your country. Thank you for your understanding.
How to get to PVA EXPO PRAGUE?
Addres of Exhibition centre:
Beranových 667, 199 00 Praha 9 - Letňany
GPS: Loc: 50°7'41.662"N, 14°30'51.679"E
The PVA EXPO PRAGUE exhibition centre offers 3.500 parking spots. It is also possible to park at P+R parking that is in connection with the Prague public transport system.
The easiest way how to get to PVA Expo by public transport is use the subway (line C, station - Letňany)
To get to the PVA EXPO can be used below mentioned connection of buses:
110 Třeboradice - Dolní Počernice - Map
136 Sídliště Čakovice - Jižní Město - Map
140 Palmovka - Čakovice - Miškovice - Map
158 Letňany - Čakovice - Třeboradice - Map
166 Domov Seniorů Ďáblice - Střížkov - Třeboradice - Map
195 Krausova - Jesenická - Map
201 Nádraží Holešovice - Černý Most - Map
209 Nádraží Uhříněves - Ve Žlíbku - Obchodní centrum Čakovice - Map
|911||Sídliště Čakovice - Nádraží Hostivař - Map|
|953||Brandýs n.L.-St.Boleslav,Aut.st. - Praha,Palmovka - Map|
Parking places for the needs of exhibitors have a capacity of up to 700 places inside the area, for visitors up to 2,500 places in the immediate vicinity of the area (parking regulations). It is possible to use parking lots P+R following the Prague integrated transport s well.